JFA met me for my chosen birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant in town. It was divine from beginning to end.
There is a certain wine they serve, and a certain cheese plate they will make if you request it. Those are the first two reasons it's my favorite restaurant in town. It's also a rehab of a cool building, and it's classy, and I hope it makes it.
JFA and I arrived at 7 p.m., stayed about 2 1/2 hours and shared the dining room with one other party. Meanwhile, T.G.I.Friday's flourishes.
We had unbelievable service, exceptional food, and lots of special goodies and attention.
There are always two factors in a great meal: the food itself and the company. I had a fabulous experience tonight on both counts. I don't know how I would make it without JFA, who is a constant source of good conversation, humor and comfort.
We agreed we must support this establishment more often and encourage others to do the same. Reservations recommended. (Just kidding about that last part if you're going on a Tuesday night.)
11 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment