19 October 2006

october surprise

One of the interesting things about life is that sometimes it takes unexpected turns. Two months ago, I don't think JFA had any inkling he would be moving to China. And yet, there he'll be in a few weeks.

Yes, China. I'm so pleased and happy for him. And I'll miss him terribly.

In fact, I can't imagine living here without him. Fortunately for me, I won't have to.

Coincidentally, I have accepted a new job as well. This will involve a move to another state by the end of the year. Two months ago -- hey, even two weeks ago -- I had no idea things would change so much in such a short time. I'm very excited and grateful.

I'm still in the throes of sorting out what this all means, but I have a feeling I'll be visiting China some time in the near future.

No comments: