03 March 2006

a few random thoughts before hiatus

I will be on the road next week and likely won't be able to post so I'd like you to ponder these stray thoughts while I am away.

-- We haven't heard the phrase "Olympic ice" in nearly a week. Hasn't it been fabulous?
-- I wish I had 2+ hours to see Terrence Malick's lastest, "The New World." Looks like it will have to be on video.
-- This is probably the first year I won't watch the Oscars in full due to scheduling conflicts.
-- I am traveling to a locale where the temps will be in the low 70s all week. I'm not ready for short sleeves quite yet, though ...
-- Last night a bunch of former co-workers and I got together and I literally laughed until I cried.
-- I actually left the office tonight when it was still light out. Fabulous.
-- If you're ever thinking about sending flowers to someone, do it. It will make their day. I guarantee it.
-- One week from tonight: Webb Wilder, St. Louis, Missouri.

No comments: