04 December 2006

snow problem

verytime I mouth off about how the weatherman is just trying to scare us, we get walloped. I didn't leave my place for two days. I live about three blocks from the office and even I didn't go in. I have to confess, I kind of liked it, though.

My flight did leave (eventually) and thank goodness my route was through Atlanta. I had one of my patented meet-great-people-on-a-plane adventures. If I ever get a minute, I'll have to tell you about it. Probably sometime after the 20th of this month.

If I haven't e-mailed you and you have e-mailed me, please don't feel slighted. I am about three and a half weeks behind right now. Since that's all the time I have before the move, I don't know how it's all going to fit! For Christmas, please give me a way to make each day 29+ hours.

No comments: