How kind of Tim Morgan to tag me for this meme! Thanks for thinking of me. Visit his always hilarious and interesting weblog, please. Someday I’m going to have to ask him for PhotoShop lessons.
Four jobs I’ve had
Sales support for Ortho lawn / plant care products [not to be confused with Ortho contraceptives, a misunderstanding I sometimes encountered when I visited pharmacies that carried our product]
General office help for Dial-a-Story, an automated storytelling system often purchased by public libraries (it used 8-track tapes, if that hints at timeframe)
Newspaper reporter
Freelance music writer
Four movies I can watch over and over
Stone Reader
Spellbound
This is Spinal Tap
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Four television shows I love to watch
The West Wing (until it is cancelled this spring -- argh)
The Simpsons
How I Met Your Mother
Late Show with David Letterman
[guess who doesn’t have cable!!!]
Four favorite dishes
Lamb korma
Sushi
Gondolas, a delicious regional submarine sandwich that gives you horrible breath
Anything from Boston Market, thank goodness there aren’t any near where I live
Four websites I visit daily
New York Times
NPR
XM Radio
Webb Wilder
[and early every link to the right]
Four places I’ve been on vacation
Marquette, Michigan
Savannah, Georgia
Florence, Italy
Paris, France
Four places I’d rather be
Drinking tea in Cambridge, England
Walking the Metro Center Greenway, Nashville
Walking the North End, Boston, Mass.
Having dinner in Brussels, Belgium
Four bloggers I'm tagging (in case they haven't done this meme yet)
Mazr
Tony Plutonium
Karmadgeon
Opie
18 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment