11 May 2006

closer to home

Reality set in, so the World Party in Nashville dream is over. Now we can only hang on for the World Party in Chicago dream as we cross our fingers that a date will be announced -- and please don't let it be on a weeknight.

Highlight of this weekend: CWM and MLH will be in town. Also I will get to see the Horns for festivities. MLH is in town to settle his mother's estate, but we hope to have a fun weekend nonetheless.

It will be great to see friends here at home, and soon to see friends in Tucson. I'm going there in about two weeks to see C+C. I have not tanned nor lost any weight in preparation for this trip. It's going to be nearly 100 degrees so I believe shorts will have to be involved. People of Tucson: Consider yourself warned.

I am dreaming of travel. Some friends are in Buenos Aires and although I previously said there would be no international trip this year, the more I read about BA, the more intrigued I am. Unfortunately a blogger who is in BA on a trip posted this disturbing news that Rod Stewart is polluting yet another continent. I enjoyed the comments as much as the original post.

No comments: