Almost every Sunday night I plan to update the weblog with all the things I've meant to write over the past week(s) but I never seem to get to it.
This Sunday night is no exception but even more than most, I cannot seem to write all the things I wish to report. Most of them are of interest only to me. I fear we are entering a fallow time here on Midwest Confidential.
"West Wing" folded its tent tonight and it was a quiet, elegant ending, with no surprises. (What did we think would happen? A recount? An alien invasion? Leo's death as merely a bad dream?) I am sad to see another great series come to an end. Without cable, I'm grateful for any one I can get.
I'm starting to make a list of things to anticipate this summer (yes, my 39th birthday is on it). What's on your summer list?
14 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment